Microdermabrasion is a modern method of mechanical exfoliation, where the effect of exfoliation is achieved by the action of shearing heads covered with crystals, diamonds, and a suction pump dead callus. During the procedure, the intensity of exfoliation is closely inspected and adjusted individually for each patient, which makes this treatment is safe, and the results are visible immediately.
With moderate removing the upper layers of the epidermis, in his most deeply situated, the living layer, comes to the intensified development of new, nutritious cells. They wander up and replace damaged cells, and exfoliation occurs gradually, layer by layer.
- dry and loose skin
- skin pores
- shallow scars and stretch marks,
- stopping ageing
- elimination of acne, seborrhoea, blackheads and milia.
Effects of treatment:
- smoothing of the skin
- elimination of hyperkeratosis and dryness of the skin and its regeneration
- reducing fine wrinkles,
- reduction of comedones
- increase the absorption of active ingredients of cosmetic preparations
- stimulation of fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin
- strengthen the defence capabilities of the skin,
- stimulation of microcirculation, which results in better nutrition of the skin cells
Iontophoresis is a process of transdermal drug delivery by use of a voltage gradient on the skin. Molecules are transported across the stratum corneum by electrophoresis and electroosmosis and the electric field can also increase the permeability of the skin. Both procedures are a safe way to stimulate new cell growth, which promotes rejuvenation of dull and tired skin. Each treatment can have a combination of microdermabrasion and sonophoresis/ Iontophoresis or on its own.